The government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana announced Epass scholarships for the functional year 2016-2017. From the Past few years, the government is providing fee reimbursement and scholarship for the students who are unable to pay the fee for further studies. The students from BC/EBC, SC, ST are eligible for epass.
Both the states want to educate the society and fight against illiteracy so, for this process Andhra Pradesh and Telangana government providing a great opportunity for the student’s scholarship from the economically backward classes and Scheduled sections of the society.
The students who are pursuing 9th, 10th, intermediate, graduation and post-graduation from a backward caste and Scheduled sections are eligible to apply for epass scholarship. Like every year this year also the government has set eligible criteria for epass.
Students those who are applying for epass has to check the eligible criteria for Scholarships and should fill the application form if the student is getting the scholarship then he/she has to renewal their epass in order to get the Scholarship. Electronic payment & Application System of Scholarship means epass it was issued by the department of family welfare of AP/TS government.
The government will provide a scholarship for those students whose parent’s income is less than one lakh. The government wants to help the students who really need of a scholarship to complete their education.
The government is providing applications for scholarships for the year 2016-17. So, all the candidates who are eligible for scholarship have advised applying and renewal of scholarships for the year 2016-17. For more information about epass go through this article here in this article we are providing details about the epass scholarship application and renewal.
Here we are providing the information about epass applications for the year 2016-17 in AP. The application will be available on the official site of epass i.e., apepass.cgg.gov.in. Follow the below steps for applying and submitting the application on or before the last date of commencement.
Eligibility criteria for 2016-17 epass for fresher and renewal application:
- The students who are not affordable for their higher education after 10th like intermediate, graduation and post graduation can apply for epass scholarship 2016-17.
- The student should be from BC, EBC, schedule section and disabled categories and should have an annual income of one lakh and applicant’s guardian income should not exceed two lakhs. If the income exceeds then that application will be rejected.
- Student score should be 80% for applying for epass scholarship.
Documents that need to submit for epass scholarship:
Students who are applying for epass scholarship need to submit the following documents.
- Passport size photos
- SSC Hall ticket for fresh application and registration ID if renewal of application
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Email ID and mobile number
- Bank passbook Xerox copy
- Caste and income certificate
- Bonafide certificate for previous seven years
- Common Entrance Test allotment order like ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET Admit card and Rank card etc.
Follow the step-by-step process for applying epass scholarship 2016-17:
- Candidates need to login on the official site of epass. i.e., epass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the application link it depends upon whether the candidate is applying for fresh or for renewal.
- Fill the application form with following particulars SSC pass type, enter your SSC hall ticket number, passed year and date of birth, CET.
- Aadhar card number, address, personal details, mobile number is mandatory.
- Attest the scanned copies of allotment order, income certificate, caste certificate, ration card, Aadhar card.
- Before submitting once again go through the application from top to bottom and check the mistakes and correct it if any and submit.
- After submission student will receive a message that ” successfully submitted “.
- Take the printout of Acknowledgment and submit in the college.
For more updates about the epass scholarship follow this site.