All the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Maharashtra scholarship notification can now check the website. The Maharashtra Government has finally released the notification of the Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme 2016 for those eligible candidates on Online.
As you all know the Government of Maharashtra is providing scholarships for those financially weak candidates through online. Apart from the low-income candidates it also has some special schemes for the candidates of Backward classes like Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), Special Backward Classes (SBC) Castes Are Eligible For Scholarship.
Here is a good news for all the candidates who are eligible for the Scholarship is that the government of Maharashtra has released the fresh application forms for the candidates of the academic year 2016-2017.
Maharashtra scholarship online application form will be applicable to the institutions like Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj, GOI Post Metric Scholarship and also Savitribai Phule, Military school scholarship, Pre-Matric scholarship for 09th and 10th class students, KKP Scholarship. So all the eligible candidates are advised to don’t miss this opportunity and apply for the Post metric scholarships for the concerned academic year.
The interested candidates who have completed their 10th class and wanted to pursue their 11th or 12th or Degree can apply and access the scholarship details posted on the official website. The candidates who have done their schooling from ICSE or CBSE board can also apply for the e-scholarship form.
The eligible students can download the Maharashtra E-Scholarship Online form for the year 2016-2017 at www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in. So that the student can take the benefit of this scheme by filling the form and applying for this scheme.
Documents required for the Fresh Scholarship Application form for the year 2016-17:
Here are some important documents which are necessary to apply for the scholarship through online. Follow the instructions get ready with the required documents before applying.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- College/School certificate.
- Affidavit as mentioned in GO.
- Ration Card.
- Photograph of a student.
- Aadhar Card copy.
Steps to apply for the Maharashtra e-scholarship online:
- Visit the official website which is provided above.
- Go to the home page and click on the Login option.
- Read all the instructions and necessary details provided in the page before applying.
- Submit all your details and documents in the provided boxes.
- Upload the mandatory documents like a scanned photograph, signature and Caste certificate.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- If needed the candidate can have the printout of the application form for further usage.
- Watch this page for more latest news and updates on Maharashtra Scholarship scheme for the year 2016-2017.
- Don’t forget to bookmark this page.