Telangana government is all set to provide Epass scholarships to the students of the state. It is soon going to provide scholarships to the eligible students who fall into economically and socially backward classes. It has been providing Epass scholarships to the students from years and this year too it has released a notification welcoming applications from the eligible candidates to apply for fresh scholarships/renewal of them.
TS government has released funds to provide scholarships to the students. Students who have already applied for the scholarship can also check their application status for the academic year 2016-17 by visiting the official site of TS Epass.
The Epass reimbursement scheme introduced by TS government is literally a great help for the students who are in need. Many students are using the Epass opportunity provided by the government of Telangana every year.
This year too, eligible students are advised to cash the opportunity to complete their studies. The government provides candidates from Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, disabled, and socially and economically backward classes Epass scholarships every year.
It provides scholarships to the students studying SSC, intermediate, diploma, ITI, graduation, post graduation etc. Poor and economically backward class students will be benefited a lot from the scholarships provided by Telangana government. In order to apply for Epass scholarships, students need to qualify certain criteria set by the TS government.
We have provided below the info about the Telangana Epass post matric scholarship application form, registration process, status of the application form etc. Students who have already applied for the Epass scholarships are advised to renewal their application forms.
The renewal process is way too easy and can be done in no time. So, students who have already applied for the Epass can renew their application forms. The official site from where students can perform renewal and apply freshly to the reimbursement is www.telanganaepass.gov.cgg.in.
Telangana ePass Post/Pre-metric Scholarship 2016-17 :
Students who are applying for the Epass scholarships should attest the following documents to the application forms while submitting.
- Soft copy of recent passport size photograph.
- Soft copy of Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook that contains the name of the students along with bank account number.
- IFSC code of the bank branch
- Bonafide certificate for the previous seven successive years of study
- CET allotment order to CET courses.
Students belonging to SC/ST categories and having income less than two lakhs and students belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled categories and having income less than one lakh can apply for the Epass applications. Students must and should have the attendance of at least 75% by the end of each quarter in order to apply for Epass scholarships.
How to apply for Epass scholarship 2016-17:
We have listed out few simple steps on how to apply for Epass scholarship.
- Visit the official site of Epass System i.e., telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Now click on the link of either Fresh of Renewal.
- Select the type i.e., AP regular, CBSE, APOSS, OSSC, supplementary or direct degree.
- Provide your SSC hall ticket number, SSC passed year and date of birth and other details and click on submit button.
- Now enter the details like CET number, Aadhaar card, address, father name, mobile number etc.
- Attest your seat allotment order, income certificate, caste certificate, ration card, Aadhaar card etc.
- Recheck the application for any mistakes before submitting.
- Take a printout of the application and secure it for future reference.
TS Epass Scholarship Renewal Application 2016-17:
- As we said earlier, the renewal process is very easy for Telangana Epass application 2016-17. Students need to update the information and submit the required documents at their respective colleges.
- Enter the details like previous year application ID, SSC pass type, SSC hall ticket number, SSC pass year etc.
- Attest the scanned copies of bank passbook, latest marks memo, and original income affidavit.
- Recheck the info before submitting the application.
- Take a print out of the acknowledgment / submitted application and secure it for future reference.
How to check TS Epass Scholarship status online 2016-17:
- Visit the official site of epass System i.e., telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- In the official page click on the link ‘Know Your Application Status’ on the homepage.
- Select either Post Matric or Pre Matric.
- Enter the details like application number, academic year, SSC hall ticket number, SSC passed out the year, date of birth.
- After entering the details click on ‘Get Status’ button.
- The application status will be displayed on the screen.
- Check it and take a printout of it and keep it secure for future reference.